ANSOL, Inc. is looking for a developer with the following skills:
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Web User Interface Design, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in .NET applications design and development using C#
- Experience developing and implementing ASMX and WCF services & SOA
- T-SQL skills required
- ASP.NET MVC required
- Strong UI design skills preferred
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented coding principles
- Understanding of C#, .NET Framework, and ASP.NET.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology related field required
- Microsoft SharePoint certification such as MOSS and WSS desired
- SharePoint branding and support of large, complex, or enterprise-wide solutions